Monday, November 2, 2009

Adria & Jim's Engagement Session






























Every time I shoot I'm reminded how much I love my job, and how blessed I am that people trust me to interpret and translate their personalities and their love for each other into a piece of art. I love getting to know my couples and their style...it broadens my horizons as an artist, and they enrich my life, in general. The plan for Jim and Adria was to capture a few frames and then walk to the Art Museum, where we would hopefully capture a few more. The traffic in the city was crazy that day, and the sunshine high in the clear sky, so we figured we might as well take advantage of the day! The walk provided us with more photo opps than driving from A to B ever could have. We had a great day diverting from their comfort zones a bit and just letting loose. Jim and Adria were great! Very much in love...naturals in front of the camera. The wedding is in August 2010 so family, friends, I hope this holds you over until then!

0 comments: